Environment and Food Foundation (E2F) is a registered apolitical,
non-religious, non-profit making and non-governmental organization (NGO).
The organization's registration number is 140/G.37/C84/VOLI /SASC.
E2F we endeavor to achieve her goals through activities that promote
sustainable development of coastal communities in Cameroon and beyond.
These activities involve strong participation from indigenous coastal
communitie's members with the guidance and valuable assistance of E2F's
team members and her volunteers.
"We believed in helping people to help themselves".
Environment and Food Foundation (E2F) envisions communities in Cameroon and beyond wherein all have:
- The opportunity to contribute to the socio-economic development of their communities,
- Access to sufficient quantity of affordable nutritious food,
- The right mindset to live in harmony with our blue planet earth.
We are renewing blue mindfulness.
Environment and Food Foundation (E2F) has as mission is to promote sustainable
conservation, restoration, protection, preservation, use and management of marine
and freshwater ecosystems of mangroves, wetlands, lakes, rivers, streams and Oceans
through: Advocacy, Environmental Education, Research and conservation programmes.
Some of our main activities are;
- Collection and recycling of marine litter/debris (Closing the loop).
- Conservation of threatened ecosystems and species.
- Conducting research and studies.
- Strengthening the capacity of all stakeholders involved including local communities,
fishermen, farmers, government officials and among others.
- Environmental education and awareness raising in indigenous coastal communities and schools.
- To raise awareness, educate and empower communities on sustainable natural resources management and use,
by organizing open surfaced village meetings and free training workshops.
- To contribute to minimize problems of food insecurity, deforestation, over fishing, land and water pollution,
by involving and working with indigenous coastal communities members.
- To alleviate poverty by helping the marginalized groups (orphans, widows, single/teenage mothers, women
and unemployed youths) received an innovative education, job training and small business development on sustainable eco-friendly livelihoods.
- To promote collaboration/partnership with other national, regional and international organizations of like passion.